Here at Glasshouse, we understand that we are living through unprecedented times. As a client-facing business, we are treating the current outbreak of Covid-19 in a serious but rational way. We are a small, independent business that relies on you - our loyal clients and followers - to keep us going. Without you, there is no Glasshouse and we are so grateful for your continued support. For now, we are following government advice and are continuing to operate as usual with some additional measures in place, and will continue to monitor the situation closely. We pride ourselves on our ethos of transparency, community and kindness. It is our mission - now more than ever - to be as transparent as possible with you. We have adjusted some of our existing practices in the salon in order to protect you, our staff, and keep the business operating as best as possible
Call us on 02030959783 or drop us a line at email@example.com if you would like to book in with us, alter an upcoming appointment or have any questions about your appointment. We have a fantastic team of 10 who are operating as usual and would love to see you. A few things to note:
- We have waived our 20% cancellation fee until further notice due to the unpredictability and any adjustments to your usual routines.
- If you have travelled to affected areas or are showing signs of the virus, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are a new colour client and require a patch test, we can post this out to your address to reduce the need for extra travel. We have waived the postage charge on this until further notice.
- We know many of you may have uncertainty around finances at this time. If you want to split the cost of your appointment across 6 weeks, interest free, simply ask to pay by Laybuy at the front desk.
- If you are having to work from home and are visiting us for an appointment, we have free WiFi available for everyone to use. We also have delicious coffee from our neighbours at Flying Horse!
We have introduced additional hygiene measures in the salon, which include the following:
- Throughout and at the beginning and end of each day, we are disinfecting surfaces, door handles, sections, basins, the card machine and in between every client we are disinfecting tools.
- We have removed all magazines from the salon for the time being.
- We have removed tester products from our shelves. However, if you would like to try a product, please ask us as we’d be more than happy to dispense it for you.
- We have replaced our regular colour gowns with a disposable, recyclable and biodegradable alternative.
- You may notice extra bottles of hand wash and hand sanitiser around the salon - these are for you, the staff, and anyone else who wants to use them.
- We are already a cashless business and only accept card payments. If you would like to leave your stylist a tip, there is an option to do this on our card machine. We will continue to not accept cash.
If you can’t make it in to the salon to stock up on the products you need:
- Our online store, Glasshouse Shop, continues to operate as usual and you can find all the products we stock in the salon available online. We ship worldwide.
- From today until midnight on Friday 17th April, we will be offering a free bottle of Glasshouse Hair, Hand & Body Wash with every order over £60. This sulphate-free and multi-purpose product makes a great gentle hand wash that won’t dry out hands and is suitable for the whole family.
- Once you have have selected your products, simply add a bottle of Glasshouse Hair, Hand & Body Wash to your cart and enter the code GH60 at the checkout to receive it free of charge.
We will of course keep communicating with you all as the situation develops. For now, let’s come together, support one another and act as responsibly and rationally as we can, without bowing down to fear. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to ask! We’re here to answer your questions - on email, on the phone, on Instagram or in person.
We look forward to seeing and hearing from you soon.